Stern:beta Stern:beta

Not Bad

You got something here. When I hit the imp and it had -376 hp it was still able to attack me. Might want to fix this. Also add more features such as jump. But you have something here. Build on it.

ninjitashistory responds:

he,yeah im working on dat,but it's not an imp,it clearly says "behemoth lv.1"

Jamag Jamag

Great Game Emanuele

Another great game Emanuel. Did you update it cuz it seems the circles spawn faster now.

Music Catch Music Catch

WOOT!

Great game. Just got x64 and 1996578. When will there be more songs? And why not use the mochiads hiscores? So we can compete with others. Bt great game 15/10

The Epilepsy Game The Epilepsy Game

Ummm Warnings Are Good

Umm w13w has a point. You could be sued if this game induced a epileptic sezure and someone got hurt. Just because the game has the name "The Epilepsy Game" dosn't mean a thing. You need to have a warning like you see in games stating that it can cause such problems. But otherwise a good game. I recomend a score based on how fast you can get the stars not just collecting stars because someone just has to concentrate and go slow to get high scores.

Medieval Quest Medieval Quest

Ehh..

Its ok... i finished all 3 endings in 2 minutes. If you maybe add some puzzles to the game and other things like that , then it will be a good game.

Procrastination! :D Procrastination! :D

Its ok

Kind of a good concept but not all that fun. So 5/10

Do You Hug Trees Do You Hug Trees

UGHH

Its impossable to reach not a tree hugger? and how does living on the south or west coast make you a tree hugger?

Binary Translator Binary Translator

How?

How do we know any of it is correct?

Foofa's Fire In The Hole2 Foofa's Fire In The Hole2

Great Job

A fun and entertaining game. Nice graphics and weapons. Good job